Science Teacher – Bolton – September 2021 Start
Are you a committed and enthusiastic Science Teacher, who is ready for a new challenge this September?
Perhaps you are relocating to the Greater Manchester area, and would like to secure a role in a thriving and growing school?
Is having a supportive and dedicated Science team one of the most important factors in your job search?
If so, then why not join a thriving science department this September who always strives for the best.
Please do not hesitate to call for more information or apply for this Science Teacher role today!
i-teachers is not a supply agency, we only work with permanent positions on a consultancy basis. Check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on Trustpilot!
- Permanent position, starting September 2021
- Interviews to be held ASAP
- MPS – UPS
- Warm and welcoming Science Department
- Team of 9 Teachers + Technicians + Teaching Assistants
- Mix of teachers including NQT/RQT/Teach First/Experienced
- Excellent resources
- Fantastic enrichment opportunities for pupils
- Successful and supportive Head of Department
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Science Teacher
- Chemistry, Biology or Physics welcome
- Must be able to teach all 3 Sciences to KS3
- Real team player
- Passionate about making a whole school impact
- Strong academic background in Science
- Outstanding feedback from previous schools
- Successful mixed 11-16 school
- 1000+ pupils
- Triple Science offered at GCSE
- Positive progress score, improving year on year
- Located in Bolton, Greater Manchester, good links to public transport
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School
- Opportunities for progression within the school
- Passionate about staff and pupil well-being
So, if you are ready for a new challenge, please send your CV today! Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days with more information about this position. Interviews can be held remotely or in school.
Job found on: