Your new company
C4S Search are pleased to be working with a marketing leading pharmaceutical company.
Your new role
The Maintenance Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will be part of a team ensuring the smooth running of the factory by resolving predominately mechanical and electrical breakdowns, delivering maintenance and driving improvements.
What you will need to succeed
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer
• Experience working in production plant environment
• Multi-skilled with formal engineering qualification to ONC, NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical or mechanical subject or a Nationally recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
Roles and Responsibilities
• Attend to electrical and mechanical faults, diagnosing and repairing in a timely manner to keep up with production targets.
• Conduct Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and refurbish offline machinery and ancillaries.
• Ensure all equipment is maintained as assigned, and in accordance with requirements detailed on the appropriate schedule/plan or work instruction. Ensuring the minimisation of downtime within planned costs for repair and spares
What you will get in return
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be paid a salary of up to £32,000
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Tom Svensson to discuss this further
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
C4S Search is an award-winning talent acquisition business for the supply of permanent and contract workers across STEM Sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics.)
Job found on: