Our client is a leading UK supplier of Aggregates and Waste solutions servicing the Construction and related Industries. With over 20 years’ experience operating in the Construction industry, they are constantly focused on servicing our customers' requirements in a knowledgeable, professional and timely manner.
As the team expands they are currently recruiting for a development role for an Office Administrator. We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic and confident person to join the growing team in their Northants office.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Liaise with Quarries and Haulage Contractors to track and record collected volumes daily.
* Input completed deliveries from previous day to invoicing system.
* Locating and sending proof of delivery notes.
* Assist in resolving customer and supplier queries.
* Assisting Transport Planner liaising with Haulage Contractors to book material collections.
* Pricing customer enquiries as and when required.
* Answering phones, taking customer orders and dealing with day-to-day queries.
* Any additional tasks as and when required.
* Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and using of databases, such as Excel.
* Good time management, communication and organisational skills.
* Demonstrate a persuasive and inquisitive nature.
* Demonstrate a confident ’can do’ attitude.
* Be confident and well presented.
* Attention to detail.
* Numerate and confident with the written word.
* Self-motivated and able to work alone and within a team.
* Understand about the importance of good customer service.
Own transport is essential due to the rural location. This position will be office based
The hours would be 9:00am to 5:00pm
Benefits are available after 3 months’ probation
Job found on: