Lead Systems Engineer – Embedded Computer Products – To £75K + Benefits.
An Internationally known manufacturer of high performance industrial computing products has an increasing demand for system-level products, so seeks a senior level hands-on Engineer with a technical background to include building and testing embedded computer systems, installing and configuring Windows and Linux operating systems as well as having an appreciation of electronic hardware and an understanding of the requirements of military standards.
Qualified to Degree level and with good management skills, the Lead Systems Engineer will have a demonstrable background in embedded systems design and development as either a digital electronics engineer or an embedded software engineer.
Due to the nature of projects, applicants must be eligible for UK Security Clearance.
Key skills sought include:
• Systems design for embedded computer products.
• Installing and configuring Linux and Windows Operating systems.
• Building and testing embedded computer systems.
• Creation of software test scripts.
• Understanding of military and commercial industry standards.
• Management of multi team hardware and software projects.
This lead Systems Engineer role offers excellent career development opportunities
Job found on: