Site Manager County Down £35-40k
This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager with experience in the water sector to join an established and well-respected company. The successful candidate will be working on sites across Northern Ireland co-ordinating the construction activities and ensuring that all MEICA services on each project runs to schedule and budget.
* Managing the on-site day to day operations
* Scheduling weekly work programmes, recording and reviewing weekly progress reports Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors.
* Enforce and adhere to H&S
* Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and resolve
* Take ownership of costs, programme, documentation, procurement etc
* Risk management & identifying problems
* Leading supervisors and trades across the sites
* Monitor and meet KPIs
* Project programming and planning meetings
* 3+ years experience as a Site Manager
* Proven experience managing Mechanical & Electrical installations
* Experience with water and utilities projects
* Computer literate
* Clean driving licence
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
Job found on: