Network Security Engineer
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer to join our team in Liverpool on a permanent basis.
The ideal Network Security Engineer will have proven experience in a similar role and be comfortable working on both project and operational tasks.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Introduce processes and procedures based on industry best practices.
- Stay abreast of new security technologies and integrate them into the security architecture design where appropriate.
- Design, test and implement, IS controls in product, enterprise, and cloud environments.
- Identify emerging security threats and design security strategies and capabilities to eliminate current and future threats where possible.
Key Skills Required are:
If interested, in the Network Security Engineers position, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- BSc (or MSc) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar position
- AWS expert level understanding
- CI/CD tools and source control tools at an intermediate level
I will endeavor to contact within 2 working days to discuss further.
Job found on: