Senior, Data Analytics, Belfast
Our data analytics team focuses on helping our clients unlock value from their information assets
through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, transactions and consulting to
embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing services lines.
In response to strong market demand, we are seeking additional individuals to enhance our existing
team. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the data analytics team who are changing how
we deliver services to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
Helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain
experts across assurance, tax, transactions and advisory to embed innovative data analytics
solutions in existing services lines through
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages, data
manipulation languages such as SQL.
- Data visualization software such as tableau, qlikview or PowerBI
- Large scale data automation leveraging our Microsoft Alliance and tools such as Azure Data
Factory & Azure Machine learning studio
- Applying predictive modelling techniques to key business issues faced by our clients that can
transform and improve their entire organisation.
- Responsibility for a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate
data (following leading standards for data security and privacy).
- Devise innovative solutions tailoring our insights and solutions to specific industry sector
competitive and regulatory dynamics.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping our clients, using
our analytics to transform and improve their business
Skills and attributes for success
- Relevant experience in consulting or industry
- Strong academic record including a degree /MSc/PhD in either: Mathematics / Statistics /
Computer Science / Engineering.
- Ability to communicate technical information in non-technical language
- Continuously builds and masters key technical, functional and professional skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
- Ability to supervise and develop others
- Naturally inquisitive, analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new
techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Demonstrates ability to direct the activities of junior team members
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team
performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and
career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering
holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and
promotions. Plus, we offer:
Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate
whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can
make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and
confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and
empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people
and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through
assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better
questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
graduates, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Job found on: