Senior PHP Developer required to join our busy, friendly creative client and enjoy coding and modifying clients’ websites according to briefs put together by the project management team.
Code website functionality and backend systems squash bugs in existing projects, undertake testing and performance checks, manage version control and keep up with new technology trends.
The Senior PHP Developer role is varied and interesting for someone versatile with front end, back end and full stack developers knowledge and experience.
At the moment the team are working remotely, post lockdown they will move to a flexible work from home/office policy with 2 days a week in the office.
· Build websites from concept to completion in well-appointed offices or remote
· Collaborate with a bright bunch of keen colleagues
· Top rates of pay and generous benefits
· Ability to generate ideas with team members and offer insightful solutions
· You lead others, or others look to you for guidance
· PHP, Linux, Apache and MySQL
· WordPress use and development
· MVC frameworks
· E-commerce platforms (Magento...
Job found on: