My client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland.
Within their business they have a strategic, new and exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join their team.
The role of the Estimator will be based at the Head Office, working across their Civil Water Sector team and reporting to the Commercial Manager.
This role requires strong commercial knowledge, with the ability to provide sound estimates to the bid management team.
The role may potentially suit an experienced Quantity Surveyor who has a desire to take up a more office-based role or an existing Estimator seeking new challenges and opportunities to develop and progress.
• Responsible for managing and preparing tenders from first estimate principles.
• Completing basic take-off and some BOQ production.
• Applying knowledge of various contracts including NEC, JCT and PWC.
• Supporting the bid management and quality submission requirements through your commercial awareness.
• Employing sound working knowledge of civil and construction techniques; an awareness of current...
Job found on: