My client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, with a turnover in excess of £40million.
They operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
There are two opportunities for Quantity Surveyors to work across their Civil and Water Infrastructure team on projects in NI and ROI.
- The first opportunity will be suitable for someone who has 2-5 years’ experience in a civil or construction engineering environment who is looking to stretch their commercial knowledge, accountability and responsibility within an experienced team.
- The second opportunity will be suitable for someone who has 5-10+ years’ experience specifically within the water sector. This individual will be able to bring their breadth of expertise to the role to liasie and adding value to the existing expertise within the team.
• Negotiating and appointing sub-contractors to schemes.
• Managing sub-contractor package’s through from appointment to final account.
• Dealing with all commercial matters with clients.
• The submission of all valuations and variations...
Job found on: