Are you looking to build a rewarding career in social care where you can make a difference to children’s lives? We are looking for a Experienced Children’s Support Worker to join the team.
What does the Experienced Children’s Support Worker role involve?
- Providing the highest quality care to children we support
- Promoting individuals’ independence by supporting with a range of educational, social and work-based activities
- Working with families and partner organisations to ensure support is personalised to meet individual needs
- Using a range of communication methods to assist individuals to make informed day-to-day choices
- Maintaining accurate record keeping of all activities, progress, and incidents should they arise
- Undertaking general housekeeping duties, plus elements of personal care
- Taking ownership to safeguard and protect vulnerable individuals, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of everyone we support
Where is the role based?
You will be working 40.25 hours per week (days, nights and weekends) at our Cwtch Mawr home in Cardiff.
Job found on: