Senior Mechanical Engineer Belfast £35-43k
A leading building services consultancy who work on a diverse range of landmark commercial projects throughout the UK and further afield are recruiting for a Senor Mechanical Design Engineer to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will be managing projects from conceptual stage through to detailed design in a clear, concise and coordinated manner meeting project deadlines and financial constraints, preparing reports and recommendations for clients and keep up to date with the latest legislation and industry standards.
Our client is looking for candidates who are educated to at least degree level, ideally chartered and with a minimum of three years commercial experience behind them.
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 3 years Mechanical Building Services Consultancy Design experience
* Competent in the design and specification of mechanical building services in a variety of industry and project types, sizes and complexity
* Experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle.
* Knowledgeable in MEP design including HVAC
* Excellent IT skills, with experience with AutoCAD/Revit
* Able to represent the company in a positive and proactive manner including mentoring and training of junior staff
* Excel at problem solving and will be capable of working through technical challenges on a day-to-day basis
Our client has an excellent employee retention record and are committed to providing a positive and engaging working environment.
For more information please contact Steve at our offices on (phone number removed).
Job found on: