We Care Recruitment are looking to appoint a number of adult support workers for full time posts in the Sunderland area.
Supporting adults with learning disabilities in a supported living setting promoting independent living skills and social inclusion.
This position is an ongoing agency placement for full time hours on a regular rota, usually to work alternate weekends, and will be predominately day shifts with some overnight sleep in shifts where needed.
To qualify you must:
* Have some experience in a care and support environment
* Be able to commit to full time hours on a rota basis
* Be able to undertake a full enhanced DBS or already hold one on the update service
* Be willing to undertake any health and social care training applicable to your role
At We Care Recruitment you benefit from the following:
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday Pay Accrual
· Dedicated Expert Consultant
· 24/7 out of hours service
We Care Recruitment Solutions Ltd is committed to safeguarding our clients’ adults, children and young people.
All candidates registered with We Care Recruitment...
Job found on: