Nurseplus are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Scarborough and surrounding areas.
Applying is easy. A member of our recruitment team will look to contact you within the next working day of receiving your application, with the aim of getting you out and helping those who need it most as soon as possible.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients, and your daily tasks as a Care Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Care Assistant:
* At least 6 months care experience in the last 2 years.
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
* The desire to work hard and deliver exemplary levels of care in an incredibly rewarding role.
* You must have the right to work within the UK.
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Care...
Job found on: