Here at Booking.com we work at scale yet we never lose sight of what makes us personal. From the
volumes we work with, to the changes we manage on a daily basis, through the daily interactions
our teams have with each other; it all has a direct impact on our customers and our ability to
grow. For this reason, we need experienced Customer Service Managers who are looking for the next
step in their career to join one of our growing office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be involved in the growth and development of an
expanding contact center with a strong focus on people development, motivation, leadership as
well as the recruitment and training of new staff and the implementation of new procedures and
systems. In this role you will empower, support and enable the team leaders to bring maximum
value to customers and partners. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the daily
operations of Customer Service teams.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, international Customer Services Manager with substantial
team management experience in a contact center environment, who is passionate about providing the
best possible levels of customer services and has experience with motivating and driving
performance improvements within the team.
- Ensure site reaches site targets by utilizing business tools and effective leadership of team
- Create, foster and promote a safe, open & engaging office environment where regular and
constructive feedback is encouraged
- Coach and develop team leaders to ensure teams achieve quality and productivity results
leading to optimal customer experience
- Handle periods of change effectively by leading teams through change by displaying motivating
and encouraging behaviors
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues and find effective solutions as
- Collaboration with the recruitment team in the recruitment process as necessary
- Support on-boarding of new team leaders
- Be a voice for continuous improvement providing feedback on opportunities and proactively
share best practices
- Be responsible for building and supporting constructive working relationships with
stakeholders and their specific requirements as necessary to improve site performance
- Drive and support initiatives to encourage staff engagement
- People management skills, including experience of managing large teams through layers
- Flexibility, able to work various shifts if required, willingness to potentially move to
another office is an advantage;
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a “can-do” attitude
- Analytic skills and ability to understand and draw conclusions from data.
- Extensive Coaching and Training skills
- Ability to inspire large groups of people
- Stakeholder management
- University educational level or equivalent further education
- Competitive salary, ranging from 41,100 Eur. to 45,700 Eur. per annum
- Annual bonus depending on performance
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, friends and family
- International working environment
- Health insurance package
- 20 holidays per year (on a full-time basis)
You are you, We are Booking!
Booking.com Customer Service Center (UAB, Lithuania) is one of Booking.com support locations
based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Booking.com Lithuania is the company behind Booking.com™,
headquartered in Amsterdam. The group has over 160 offices worldwide. Our culture is built around
good ideas and a collaborative environment. We all share the responsibility to make our company
even better. We believe that every employee can add their own unique value to the company, just
by being you. We invite you to make your own mark on the company. Together we can set off on an
Please submit your CV & Cover letter in English.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
graduates, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Job found on: