Job Description - Care Worker (Care at Home)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
We believe you do, and we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
[email protected] are a socially conscious, forward-thinking, and compassionate provider of Residential and At Home Care Services across Scotland to individuals of all ages with varying needs. We specialize in delivering enhanced care packages that make a real difference. Our mission is to create mainstream services in the community that incorporates equality, justice, kindness, and love whilst offering our employees funded training, career development, and truly competitive rates of pay.
What is the role?
We are looking for committed and passionate Care Workers who want to be a part of leading support service to our Service Users in the local community.
As a Care Worker, your responsibilities will include:
• Helping our service users with a range of daily activities such as getting washed, dressed, preparing meals, taking out on activities, prompting and assistance with taking medication
• Driving in the community from one client to another and carrying out breakfast, lunch, tea, and tuck visits
• Understanding the individual support needs of our service users and promoting independent living, dignity and respect, love, compassion, and kindness
• Willing to provide clearly communicated guidance and support to our service users to encourage and empower them as well as provide written reports to achieve improved outcomes
• Working in partnership with the families you will meet to build quality relationships
• Enjoy being part of a team where you can communicate your ideas
Whether you are an experienced Support Worker or are looking for a career change that involves helping others, we provide all our staff with ongoing mentoring, training, and development opportunities to provide you with an exciting and rewarding career path.
What do we need from you?
• A full, current driving license with own transport is required for this role
• Please note that this position is subject to a PVG check
What we offer you?
· Fully funded level 2 or 3 qualifications in Health & Social Care at 6 months of employment
· After 12 months of employment you will be eligible for a pay increase subjected to meeting the performance and qualification criteria
· Monthly Pay and you will receive 28 days of annual leave
· Paid mileage and travel between customer visits
· Pre-employment training
· PVG fee is paid after 12-weeks of successful probation
· Free Uniform
· Supervision Support and Training updates throughout the year on our e-learning Platform
· £100 reward scheme for employee of the month and £50 for a successful employee referral
· Pension Scheme
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: £9.30 per hour
Shift Pattern: Week 1: 4 days, Week 2: 3 days including working on alternate weekends
Joining Time: Immediate
Join the LOVE Group and help us provide a care service that really does care!
Job found on: