As a leading healthcare agency we are looking for experienced Male Adult Support Workers to join our team. You will be working in supported living schemes for residents with learning disabilities and small learning disability homes in and around West Bromwich, Tipton and Wednesbury. One particular supported living scheme has 12 apartments with male residents living in some of the apartments. The CQC rating is good so you would be working at a great home. The shifts are 12 hour either days or nights. Many of our staff take a permanent role with the establishments if they enjoy the role and are seeking a more permanent role long term. We are busy and very often are unable to fill all the shifts requested – so come and join us!
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
- Working one to one with your male service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
- Providing guidance for domestic duties such as meal preparation and cleaning
- Providing assistance / encouragement with personal care
- Promoting the independence of the service user
- Community access when required
- Ensuring the service users enjoy...
Job found on: