If you are able to cope under pressure, organised, reliable and a team player we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an experienced full time Care Co-ordinator to join our Wakefield office team.
• Experience using systems within the health and social care sector (we use Staffplan Scheduling System / CM2000 Monitoring System / PASS Care Planning System )
• Understanding of the scheduling process within the health and social care sector
• Office administration experience: typing, letter writing and filing
• Good people skills with the ability to provide an exceptional level of service
• The ability to negotiate effectively
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent standard of IT skills such as database management
Duties will include:
• Use the rostering system to ensure effective scheduling of staff to deliver care and proactively planning to fill capacity gaps
• Maintain regular communication with...
Job found on: