Premier Recruitment(S.E) has the privilege to recruit on behalf of our very prestigious client based in Cambridgeshire. We are recruiting for experienced and forward thinking Support Worker . This is full time and permanent position and working for very well established care company. Very interesting and varied role with a scope for progression.
We are providing individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary life as they can achieve. You will be supporting individuals with physical and learning disabilities to help them achieve this you will need to be flexible as you will be required to work bank holidays & alternate weekends.
If your best traits are positivity, friendliness and innovation then this job is for you!
Main duties and responsibilities:
* To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment.
* To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and others whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality.
* To support service users with the preparation of Meals, Laundry duties, cleaning and social events.
* To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required.
* To work as part of a team to provide high quality care.
* Diploma in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards one.
* The ability to keep calm under pressure.
* The confidence to work alone or as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills
* The passion to work with vulnerable adults
* The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
* 35 hours per week (various hours and shifts available to suit your lifestyle)
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
* Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
* DBS check paid by client prior to starting with them.
* Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
* Stakeholder Pension
* Share Save
* Free Employee Assistance Programme
* We offer Apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to join the Care Sector
* We provide FREE training to achieve qualification in Social Care.
* Carer progression within the company.
If you are interested please apply for position or contact Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment SE
Job found on: