Job Title: Finance Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary + pension, private healthcare and 33 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday – 9 am til 5 pm)
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative engineering and construction solutions. They provide constructive solutions, UK wide to clients within a variety of sectors including retail, health, education and commercial.
An opportunity has become available for a Finance Manager based within our Head office in Glasgow.
Key Accountabilities: -
* Managing a finance team including qualified accountants and assisting where necessary in co-ordinating and planning of other Finance functions;
* Responsible for the preparation and production of monthly internal Management and Financial reporting;
* Working closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller to ensure department deadlines and targets are met;
* Review of internal compliance processes, including change management;
* Preparing year end audit / tax packs for internal and external review;
* Management of cashflow and working capital requirements;
* Co-ordination of all aspects of tax compliance (specifically VAT, CIS, CITB Levy, VAT Reverse Charge, P11D, PAYE Settlement Agreements);
* Assist with system improvements and ad-hoc special projects;
* Support operations and management on a day to day basis.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: -
* Applicants must hold at least 5 years private practice experience, specifically multi-client statutory accounts preparation, external audit and tax compliance;
* Proven track record in managing a large Finance function including supervision and training of Accountants pursuing professional qualifications;
* External audit of multi-client accounting systems;
* Possess excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel;
* Hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
To apply for this role please submit your full CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA Search and Selection Ltd
Job found on: