Call Centre Training Officer – Part Time (max. 20 hours over 3, 4 or 5)
£25,000 - £27,500 pro rata
Our client is looking for a Training Officer to join their friendly team based in Chester.
As Training Officer, you will be joining a small Training team who are responsible for ensuring that call quality remains at a high standard. You will be call listening across the teams and conduct 121 call feedback sessions with staff. You will help develop, implement and maintain a Training database to improve call quality monitoring & reporting in 2021. You will help maintain and develop various training and development programs/initiates that have been implemented across the business. To ensure high levels of skills are available to meet current and future business needs, with a strong focus on regulatory requirements.
Main responsibilities within the role will include:
* Call Quality – core responsibility will be to ensure that the call quality standard remains high. To conduct monthly remote call listening of the x5 Operations teams. To deliver feedback to staff/Team Leaders/Compliance when call improvements are required or breaches in policy have occurred.
* Call Quality - to work with Team Leader’s in conducting area/individual staff call listening sessions.
* Call Quality – to work with other members of the training team in developing a call quality database for more targeted listening and easier call quality reporting.
* Training Delivery - To learn the key aspects of all the Operations teams. To be jointly responsible for the role training of new starters and existing staff.
* Training Delivery - To be involved in delivering companywide training content as and when required e.g. new software, Compliance training e.g. FCA reminders
* To assist in the management of all training administration, including maintenance of training records, training manuals/handouts, all pre- and post-training administration.
* To be involved in booking staff onto training courses/qualifications as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Experience of working in the finance industry (essential)
* Experience of training, coaching or developing others (essential)
* Understanding of the finance industry’s regulator
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of delivering constructive performance feedback
* Ability to deliver training content to groups of staff
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* A passion for the training and development of others
If you have experience of working within a similar role within financial services, please apply as directed below
Job found on: