Are you what we’re looking for?
Human Support Group is part of one of the UK’s largest community based care companies and we need people like you!
Do you like to chat?
Do you have a caring nature?
Are you not afraid of hard work and long hours?
If you can answer yes to all of the above – we need you!!
Our vulnerable client base require help to take medication, some light chores, bathing and personal care, preparing small meals, assistance with outings and general companionship to help them remain at home where they belong
What are the benefits?
- Competitive hourly rates from £10.50 - £11.50 plus 25p mileage
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Career progression with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer & Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to *
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
You will need to be available for a variety of shifts including weekends
To be part of our family you will need to pass DBS checks, provide relevant references and have the right to work in the UK.
Human Support Group is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
BS3, BS5, BS15, BS16
Bedminster, Aston, Easton, Fishponds, St George, Frenchay, Staplehill, Speedwell, Kingswood, Whitehall
Job found on: