Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialist machine manufacturers, designing and producing automated machinery. This is an exciting permanent opportunity to work with a global engineering company who are experts in special purpose machinery design and manufacturing.
They are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join their highly successful team on a full time permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to be part of a world leading organisation that have recently grown hugely and have invested heavily in the business. They are innovators in Automation and FMCG machinery and pride themselves on their ability to bring new design solutions to the marketplace.
* Liaise with shop floor electricians, fitters, lean manufacturing team, QC department related to process improvements, design and safety
* Liaise with software engineers on improvements and assist with implementation
* Recommend new technologies to improve efficiency
* Producing engineering designs and testing documentation
* Flexible to travel to client sites both UK and abroad when required (1 week every 2/3 months)
Preferably educated to a degree level in a relevant engineering discipline, you will ideally have experience of Eplan P8, however, other electrical design packages are acceptable considered i.e. AutoCAD Electrical, SolidWorks Electrical and Promis-e etc.
The successful Electrical Designer will be methodical and accurate, with excellent communication and problem solving skills. Full training available for the Eplan design package.
The role is commutable from within and around the following locations: York, Hull and Scarborough.
For further information call Sharon Hill on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
Job found on: