Embedded Software Test Engineer – Essex - Embedded Computer Products - £30-35K.
A Degree qualified Software Test Engineer with demonstrable experience in installing and configuring Linux and Microsoft operating systems, knowledge of Scripting languages and C/Python coding together with some experience of assembling and configuring various hardware devices, will join an established Technology company in Essex.
The successful Software Test Engineer will test embedded firmware and board support packages for a range of single board computers; creating test cases, working with developers to diagnose problems as well as benchmarking products and performing peripheral device approvals testing.
Key Requirements for the Software Test Engineer:
* Degree or equivalent in an engineering related discipline.
* Working experience of Software Testing.
* Installing and configuring Linux and Microsoft operations systems.
* Assembling, modifying or fault-finding PC’s.
* Scripting languages and some coding in C and/or Python.
* Configuring Linux Servers and software development tools.
The Embedded Software Test Engineer will receive a base salary up to...
Job found on: