Position: Customer Service (French & English)
Hours: 05:30 – 20:00 on a rota system
Salary: £18,000 - £19000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading B2B solutions company specialising in the supply and provision of retail hardware, software, managed services and associated products and accessories.
The company has been established for over 30 years and continues to grow organically year on year, supported by the skill and enthusiasm of colleagues who provide product advice, technical support and service for both existing and new customers to the company.
• Providing customer service via telephone and email
• Providing technical support for a range of key clients in both French and English (Full training provided)
• Logging all incidents on relevant systems
• Diagnosing faults and providing over the phone solutions
• Escalating technical queries
• Providing excellent levels of customer service and support
• Working to SLAs against call handling time, resolution etc
• Monitor group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound queries received a response within SLA
• Collection of feedback from end users via outbound calls, when required
Skills / Experience
• Fluent in French and English both written and verbal.
• Problem solving and keen attention to detail
• Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service
• Clear telephone manner
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Interested in the position? Please apply with an up to date CV or call Dan in Peterborough on (phone number removed)
Job found on: