Build Space UK require experienced FTTP SURVEYORS in Scarborough , England.
FTTP Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Surveying and validation of proposed fibre routes.
- Surveying, planning & design of the FTTP networks from the Point of Presence to the Premise and including Spine surveys.
- External fibre network design.
- Chamber & duct construction design.
- Cabling and splicing design.
- Surveying HLD trunk routes to ensuring we are choosing the most effective route possible.
- Validating PIA on sites and identifying issues and required work arounds (civils, new ducts, chambers etc).
- Creating survey complete packs and provide effective updates to desk-based planners.
- Performing detailed surveys.
- Identification of individual house or multi-dwelling building.
- Identifying existing telecom connections.
- Existing manhole assessments (location, type, conditions).
- Existing pole assessments (location, type, conditions).
FTTP Surveyor Experience required:
- FTTP Architecture, Openreach experience.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook,...
Job found on: