Senior Occupational Therapist - Acute Hospital, Sligo
The Senior OT will be part of a team providing high quality OT services as part of a pilot stroke / early supprted discharge service in an acute care setting.
This position is currently vacant and can start ASAP. Length of cover: 6 months.
- A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist and CORU registration
- 3 year post graduate experience with experience in acute setting, stroke, neuro, ortho would be an advantage.
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For further information, please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Brian in confidence on [... Click Apply...]
Visit [... Click Apply...] for more Occupational Therapy jobs
Job found on: