GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Ross-on-Wye for Fabricator Welders to join their established, expanding, business.
Our client is a market leader engineering firm working in the plant and automotive sectors.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with experience as a Mig Welder, who is confident with general fabrication and who is happy working as part of a team.
The day-to-day duties of the role can be broken down as follows:
* Manual Mig Welding
* Working effectively to work instructions, assembly drawings and processes.
* Using air and electrical hand tools - grinders, linishers, drills etc.
* Ensuring work conforms to quality and output requirements.
* Actively working to resolve problems and ensure continuous improvements.
* Completing shop floor documentation (e.g. Progress labels, check sheets, etc.).
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
With regards to your skills and experience you will be able to demonstrate:
· Manual MIG welding experience.
· Have a positive, enthusiastic and committed attitude and...
Job found on: