Psychologists – Children’s Disabilities Service, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow
Basic and senior grade psychologists will be considered.
Psychologist required for a locum assignment with children’s disability team based in Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow, commencing immediately to work as part of an assessment of need service. The aim of the service is to help clear a backlog of assessments of need.
Induction and supervision will be provided by qualified Psychology staff. Successful applicants will be given an overview of the AON process and how assessments will be undertaken within current Public Health guidance during Covid 19.
Interested candidates are required to have:
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychologist to masters or doctorate level.
- If you are qualified outside of the Republic of Ireland, recognition of your qualification with the dept of Health & Children is mandatory.
- Experience working in a child and family disability service, placement experience will be considered
- at least 2 yrs post graduate experience is required in order to be considered for a senior role
- Competencies in the assessment of children using appropriate cognitive assessments.
- Competencies in the assessment of children with disabilities using appropriate assessment tools.
- Experience of assessment of Autism would be ideal (ADOS training and familiarity with ADIR and team working are desirable).
For further information, please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Brian in confidence on [... Click Apply...]
Visit [... Click Apply...] for more Psychology jobs
Job found on: