Nurseplus are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Littlehampton and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Care Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Care Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Care Assistant:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training,...
Job found on: