An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Live In Care Worker to promote independence and empower Service Users with learning disabilities based in Weymouth, Blandford, Bridport, Wimborne & Shaftesbury. In return, we offer a highly competitive rate plus internet access and no living expenses. We also offer mandatory training and full support and guidance.
We're a family run, live in care agency with many years of experience providing top class care and support. We strive to empower service users of all abilities and disabilities and ensure we can provide the best quality of life possible.
The Live In Care Worker’s role will involve:
- Personal care tasks
- General daily living and housekeeping tasks
- Liaising with families and professionals
- Participating in leisure activities
The successful Live In Care Worker will have:
- Previous care experience
- A caring and empathetic nature
- A patient disposition and sense of humour
- Good flexibility and reliability
- A portable DBS or willingness to undergo a check
The hours of work can vary i.e, one week working, one week...
Job found on: