You will be working as part of a fast-paced self-organising cross-functional agile team, developing business critical SaaS solutions, primarily on AWS utilising the latest technologies and tools. As an engineer you will be involved in every aspect of the process - from idea generation, business analysis and technical design through to development and deployment. Our teams are passionate about our customers, are innovative, have a strong DevOps culture and end-end ownership of solutions.
You will be
- Participating and contributing to requirements, specifications, architectures, designs and technology stack for products, subsystems, and components.
- Participating and contributing to planning, estimation, story elaboration, product/design/code reviews, test plans, retrospectives, and release activities.
- Producing well structured, re-usable, robust, scalable, maintainable, and well documented UI components and code.
- Providing maintenance support for existing software to ensure prompt rectification of problems.
- Championing and coaching peers in software engineering best practices and best of breed technology.
Job found on: