£63,000 - £65,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN Considered – Experience Essential | Great Benefits Package
A large nursing home in the Bourne area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to work as CQC Registered Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older people from throughout Lincolnshire and the East Midlands and provides a safe, stimulating and supportive environment for residents.
Details of this Nurse Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
* 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
* A great annual salary of £63,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
* Days only, with some evenings & weekends required due to the seniority of the role
* A company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance plus a fantastic staff benefits package which includes health and wellbeing & financial benefits, retail discounts and much more
* Ongoing training and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
Job found on: