- Location – Eye, Peterborough
- Full, Part Time and Bank available
- All ‘Good’ CQC
- NVQ Health and Social Care is desirable
- Experience of working within a team
- Care delivery experience an advantage
- Numerate and Literate
- Great pay rates depending on experience
- Full training provided
- Progression structure
Our client has exciting career development opportunities for experienced Care Assistants at their Nursing home based in Eye, Peterborough.
They care for people with conditions such as Dementia, Sensory Impairment, Physical Disability, Cancer Care, MS, MND and more. All care plans are drawn up in consultation with healthcare professionals and families, set up to be holistic and carried out by qualified and trained professionals.
The home has been extensively renovated over the years to cater fully for the residents. There is a dedicated and caring team including the management and auxiliary staff, all of whom offer a high standard of care designed to support residents with both physical and mental health...
Job found on: