AJ Chambers are working with a fast-growing firm of chartered accountants who are looking to recruit a new Accounts and Audit semi-senior to join their Brighton based office.
If you believe you are a motivated, ambitious individual and wish to be part of an outstanding Accounts and Audit team and you have experience in preparing accounts, organising audit work and have a positive client focused attitude, then this job role is for you.
Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior roles and responsibilities:
* Happy to travel depending upon client commitments (travel expenses paid for)
* Statutory accounts preparation from complete and incomplete books and records
* Audit work – planning, fieldwork and completion, corporation tax
* Able to form good relationships with clients and colleagues alike
* Assessing and obtaining information needed for the preparation of corporate tax returns
* Reporting to Seniors, Managers and Partners within the Accounts and Audit Team
Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior qualities and qualifications:
* ACCA or ACA qualified or part-qualified
* At least three years’...
Job found on: