Are you looking for a role that offers extensive client exposure, genuine progression, and a competitive remuneration package?
This is an ideal job opportunity for an accountant who has three or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a Top 25 firm to continue their development in Brighton.
My client is a family-orientated practice that values their employees above all else. Along with flexible working hours, you will have full autonomy over your workload and the chance to manage your own portfolio of clients.
Study support is available for a candidate looking to work towards qualification.
* Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
* Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
* Preparing VAT Returns
* Liaising directly with clients
* Training and mentoring junior members of the team
* 3-4 years’ experience in accountancy practice
* Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
* Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A-Level
Job found on: