Our client who are a leading and successful HVAC & Facilities Management provider to the built environment, and who have witnessed significant growth and recent lucrative contract awards are currently recruiting for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to support a number of service & maintenance and small works projects throughout Central Scotland on a full time permanent basis.
They are looking to recruit an engineer who is hungry and driven to join their thriving business who is looking to grow and develop as the business continues to grow.
* Carrying out service and maintenance of all manufacturers air conditioning systems which can include but not limited to AHU’s, split systems, VRV/VRF’s, fan coils, pumps, water pressurisation units etc.
* Carrying out small works installations
* Carrying out general facilities maintenance
* Participate in the companies on-call rota to provide their customers with full out of hours cover
* Served recognised apprenticeship
* City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 registered
* Highly skilled in...
Job found on: