Support Worker / Supported Living
Immediate Start | Days or Nights & Sleeps | From £9 to £9.50 per hour
Benefits: Full flexibility and opportunities for permanent employment.
Are you looking for a fulfilling role supporting those with complex needs?
Social Care & Education are looking to recruit experienced Support Workers with the skills to support adults with learning disabilities to live the best life possible. You will give the highest possible standards of support to individuals with moderate to severe learning disabilities, in all aspects of their daily lives.
Support Worker: The Role
• Assisting service users with their day to day lives.
• Assisting service users on activities and outings.
• Encouraging service users to remain independent and respecting their dignity always.
• Providing person centred care.
• Domestic duties.
• Following care plans.
Support Worker: The Job Requirements
• At least 6 months experience working in a supported living environment.
• Experience giving personal care to both female and male service users.
• Knowledge and experience of moving & handling.
• Valid training certificates.
• Enhanced DBS (preferably registered online).
Support Worker: What we offer to you
• Both full and part time hours.
• Full flexibility.
• Training to develop your career.
• Competitive wages.
• Weekly pay.
• Recommend a friend scheme bonus.
Please apply for this Support Worker Role if you have the following experience:
Support Work | Supported Living Work | Supported Living | SW | Support Worker | Care Support | Personal Care | Manual Handling | Learning Disabilities | Mental Health
Job found on: