Residential Support Worker Job Bridlington Temp to Perm opportunity £8.72 an hour
Your new company
You will be joining a company that specialises in residential care for adults with Learning disabilities, Challenging behaviour, Mental Health. The service currently has 10 service users.
Your new role
This team support individuals requiring various levels of support around both learning difficulties and mental health issues. We are providing individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to have fulfilled lives, Taking part in day trips and evenings out. You will need to be flexible as you are required to work shifts including bank holidays and weekends and also sleep overs,
The hours will be 40 hrs + sleepovers. Typical shift patterns are 8am-4pm, 2pm-10pm-8am-2.00pm am, 4.00pm-10pm. Sleep overs are 10pm-8am.
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
- Experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues is desirable but not essential
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- The passion to work with vulnerable Adults
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
What you'll get in return
Temp to perm after 12 weeks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job found on: