Are you ready to play your part in the national care effort?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Moltonand the surrounds, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times. You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, posture care, medication administration, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Complex care roles with Newcross provide you with a unique chance to take on new responsibilities and receive specialist clinical training areas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the freedom to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £13.91, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual...
Job found on: