• Welcoming, registering, including the accurate collection of credit card details and patient information. Directing patients, consultants and hospital teams as required, to the hospital in a warm, professional and caring manner and in such a way as to provide confidence.
• Compliance with NHS forms and processes.
• Processing in-patient/out-patient charges.
• Cash handling strictly within the parameters of the 'Handling Cash Policy'.
• Discharge of patients onto computer system ensuring accuracy of all information.
• Manage the hospital switchboard in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring all calls or enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
• Undertake various clerical duties including checking of bed status reports, ordering and distribution of newspapers, including badges for visitors, booking taxis.
• To contribute to the general cleanliness, neatness and smooth running of all reception areas at all times, ensuring that any publicity and reading material is available and well displayed.
• Undertake all work in accordance with company hospital policies and procedures. Ensuring familiarity with health...
Job found on: