Are you compassionate, honest and kind? If so then you could be just who we are looking for!
Helen Dale our local branch manager in Stoke is seeking care assistants to work within some of its local communities.
The role of a care assistant at HSG is to work with the customers to give them the life that they want providing safe and effective care to our customers within their own home. Assistance with everyday tasks such as personal care, showering, bathing, cooking, medication administration and general housekeeping are some of the duties that you would be expected to undertake .Experience is not essential as full training and support is provided.
*A full driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential as travelling between homes is a key component of the role*
How we look after you
- The opportunity to achieve a funded nationally recognised Qualification in Health & Social Care (Level 2 & Advanced)
- Free DBS Check
- Weekday rate £9.70 per hour
- Weekend rate £10.00 per hour
- Paid mileage 22p per mile
- Induction training & ongoing development
- Dedicated support during probation from your candidate experience partner
- Refer a Friend scheme £250 (paid on offer and after probation)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their: race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful candidates will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
Job found on: