Are you compassionate, honest and kind? If so you could be just who we are looking for! Jade Jackman our Branch manager in Winsford is seeking care assistants to work within the Cheshire West area.
The role of a care assistant at HSG is to work with the customers to give them the life that they want providing safe and effective care to our customers within their own home. Assistance with everyday tasks such as personal care, showering, bathing, cooking, medication administration and general housekeeping are some of the duties that you would be expected to undertake.
Experience is not essential as full training and support is provided.
The service operates 7 days a week from 7.00am to 10.00pm and we can allow you a flexible work pattern.
How we look after you
The Opportunity to achieve a funded recognised Qualification in Health & Social Care (Level 2 & Advanced)
- Weekday rate £9.50 per hour
- Weekend rate £9.80 per hour
- Mileage of 20p per mile
- Flexible working hours
- Quality induction training & ongoing development
- Wellbeing support programmes and recognition incentive
- Dedicated support during probation from your candidate experience partner
- Refer a Friend scheme £250 (paid on offer and after probation)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their: race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful candidates will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
Job found on: