Health / Safety and Environment:
· To lead the construction of all permanent works within his scope and area of responsibility, respecting all rules and laws in terms of safety, environment and works legislation.
· To carry out without delay any immediate action or expenditure to ensure the respect of all HSE rules and regulations.
· To apply the safety and environment management systems (including but not limited to safety essentials and site specific rules, safety and emergency procedures, safety incentives and disciplinary scheme) within his scope and area of responsibility.
· To ensure that regular site safety specific inspections at every level of the organization under his responsibility, from supervision to management levels are conducted.
· To prepare supporting documentation, as required for Client and corporate safety committees...
Job found on: