DevOps Engineer – Redditch, South Birmingham
Linux, PowerShell, Infrastructure code practices, Security, Cloud, Serverless Architecture
This established company based in Redditch, are looking for a DevOps Engineer to focus on design, implementation, testing and supporting their software applications. This role will require you to work as part of a team and independently from detailed specs and documentation. Ideally you will have experience of Agile product development methodologies.
The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the team members, software developers , business users and other technology stakeholders to provide automation, push button, deployments and continuous delivery of our custom developed and internally managed software applications.
Skills & Experience for this DevOps role:
- Windows and Linux Administration
- CI/CD tools
- Infrastructure as code practices
- Security by design
- PowerShell & Shell scripting
- Configuration management tools
- Cloud computing (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS)
- Containerisation management tools
Job found on: