Purpose of the role:
To undertake both daily and project work to improve our production processes and workplace organisation within manufacturing, driving down cost and improving efficiency & output quality.
* To analyse and review production machinery capability & OEE and lead continuous improvement projects from data findings to enable performance improvements.
* To document and review existing manufacturing processes, analyse capability and identify improvements required, feeding back into registered SOP’s.
* To support NPI process with feedback on limitations of manufacturing capability and alignment with company process.
* To recommend & implement top level changes to factory machinery, layout & programming software in order to regulate and improve our manufacture processes.
* Drive improved product and process quality by working closely with QC in identifying manufacturing issues and implement control solutions.
* Own individual yearly objectives & support company continuous improvement projects to improve PRMF processes. (VE/CI)
Job found on: