OPERATIONS ADMIN ASSISTANT based in BIGGLESWADE
This role will be split between working in the office and the warehouse. You must be prepared to be hands on in the warehouse.
Hours are 8.5 hours per day Monday to Friday.
During the week you will be working both shifts which is 8:00 to 17:30 or the 11:30 to 21:00 shifts, depending on the requirements of the business. There will be a structure to this, which can be discussed at interview stage.
Hourly rates are Under 21 £8.40, 21 to 24 £8.65 and 25+ £8.92. After completing a successful probation, the salary goes up to £21000 for ALL + bonus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing paperwork for stock checks
- Interaction with other departments to investigate and resolve stock issues
- Emailing and liaising with warehouse related suppliers
- Daily running & updating of reports
- Checking & ordering packaging for the Warehouse
- To undertake any additional admin duties as required.
- General office duties including copying, scanning & filing of documents
Job found on: