We currently have vacancies for experienced A&E Nurses to undertake ad-hoc shifts with one of our NHS trust clients based in Surrey.
Our clients have regular shifts of which we are able to offer you ad-hoc and ongoing lines of work.
Job requirements for NHS FRAMEWORK COMPLIANCE:
• Right to work in the UK
• Current NMC registration (NO RESTRICTION/ CAUTION)
• 12 months post RGN qualification experience with 6 months in an NHS hospital setting
• Full immunisation history (Fit to work)
•New DBS (will be provided by the company for FREE)
• Practical and Theory Mandatory Training
•2 x Clinical References • Updated CV
• Competitive pay rates, with the opportunity to be paid as PAYE or Umbrella
• Regular Day and Night shifts to suit your availability.
• 24-hour UK based team to assist with the recruitment and bookings process
•Referral scheme of £250
•Support for CPD and revalidation
AMC Professional Plc is one of the leading specialist recruitment agencies with preferred supplier status with various NHS clients nationwide. We are a clinically...
Job found on: