Working 7 am until 2.45 pm Monday to Friday (hours could change to 8 am until 4 pm in the future)
Working at a fast pace to meet strict KPI's
Induction provided on your first day, flexibility is required to work in any area of the warehouse:
- Picking and packing to order using a scan gun and PC, or picking using order sheets.
- Great attention to detail is a must as the items and serial numbers can be very similar.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy is required.
- Care must be taken in all areas to ensure errors are kept to a minimum.
- The Goods-in area can be a bit more labour intensive receiving and putting away - again you must have good concentration and take care to count quantities and split the deliveries correctly.
- Safety Shoes and hi-viz required.
Quality Personnel acting as an employment agency and business, if you have not had a response within 48 hours unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Job found on: