£39,000-£41,000 plus bonus & regular overtime
TXM Recruit are partnering with a long-established & global company, who develop and produce a broad range of FMCG products . With consistent investment into their research & development and their manufacturing capabilities, they are continuing to grow steadily and are searching for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to help maximise production.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all production, packaging and utilities equipment is maintained so that the Shift teams can meet all production targets and operate to maximum efficiency.
· Develop and execute the planned maintenance program for all site equipment.
· React to all breakdowns in a safe but prompt manner to minimise un-planned downtime.
· Troubleshooting; report breakdowns and damage caused to equipment and assist where required in resolving the issue.
· Bringing new ideas and playing an active role in improving processes.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Experience required:
Job found on: